Meet The Enneagram + Marriage Certified Coaches Personally Trained by Christa!
- Glenda Reagan - Glenda is a licensed mental health counselor and holds a bachelor’s degree from Lipscomb University and a master’s degree in counseling from Trevecca University, both in Nashville, Tennessee. Glenda successfully passed the National Counselor Certification exam, the National Clinical Mental Health Counseling exam, and has been trained in EMDR therapy. Glenda Reagan is a Type 2 on the Enneagram. Website: https://beaconcounseling.net/about-glenda/ Email: Glenda@BeaconCounseling.net
- Alicia Larkey - Alicia is a Certified Enneagram & Marriage Coach, as well as a Certified Enneagram Life Coach. As a 2w3, she's passionate about helping women (and couples) understand WHY they might be struggling in their relationships or decision-making, and how they can take actionable steps to improve themselves. Focusing on YOU impacts your relationships in a more dynamic and fulfilling way than wishing the other person will change. She helps free you from being your own worst enemy when you react in anger, shame, exhaustion or anxiety. She uses her wisdom & knowledge of the enneagram to help you find purpose, balance, progress and peace instead. For Enneagram Typing or Deep Dive Sessions, Life Coaching, Couples work, Goal Setting and more, go to her website at AliciaLarkey.com. You can follow her on Instagram at @AliciaLarkey. Her email is AliciaLarkey@gmail.com.
- Mara Sierra - Mara helps individuals to discover their Enneagram type and uses it for self-care and self-journeying and is a type 4 on the Enneagram. Mara specializes in helping military families to navigate moves, separations, and other particular issues and has a Facebook group also: EnneagramforMilSpouses. Mara's Website: www.medleynine.com (coming soon!), Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Instagram: @medleynine
- Krista McNally - Krista is an ICF certified coach. She specializes in couples discovering their Enneagram types through her fun and interactive Couples Interview Process. She offers virtual "preventative" coaching packages for couples who want to grow together instead of apart and she is a Type 2 on the Enneagram. Krista's Website: https://www.teambuildagency.com, Email: email@example.com Instagram: @kristamcnally
- Melissa Thompson - Krista is a certified coach outside of E + M and has now added Enneagram & Marriage certification as well. She specializes in helping women and individuals to understand their worth and to set healthy boundaries and also specializes in thyroid coaching but she truly loves all aspects of coaching. She is a 279 Tritype. Melissa's Website: www.ReflectionsCC.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone 941-301-8420, Instagram: @inspire2bu
- Elyse Horb - Elyse is an Enneagram and Marriage certified coach and she specializes in Enneagram typing, premarital work and helping couples in their first five years of marriage. Elyse, a Type 1 coach, is also certified through Your Enneagram Coach, a gospel-centered approach to transformation with the Enneagram. Elyse's Website: www.TowardsEdenEnneagram.com, Email: Elyse@towardsedenenneagram.com Instagram: @TowardsEdenEnneagram
- Lisa Carter - Lisa is the coordinator and coach for the Couples ministry at Stonegate Fellowship in Midland, TX. In addition to one on one and couples coaching, Lisa brings in all of her type 7 energy as she coordinates classes and events for the ministry. From weekly meetings to retreats and conferences, couples are provided with many opportunities to do the work in their relationships. Using the enneagram as one of many tools, her passion is to encourage individuals to work to become a healthier self in order to create healthier relationships. To find more information about these classes and events, go to https://stonegatefellowship.com/marriage-couples/ To schedule coaching either over the phone or in person go to email@example.com.
- Kirsten Barker - Kiersten is an Enneagram type 2 with 10 years of Enneagram learning and 4 years of teaching. Her and her husband, Jeshua (type 8), moved home to the Smokey Mountains in East Tennessee when he retired from the U.S. Air Force where they lead a local Enneagram class. Kirsten also teaches Enneagram team building for local businesses. Her passion is helping people improve their relationships using an Enneagram focus. She will teach you what motivates your feelings, actions, and thoughts to uncover the WHY behind what you do. With this awareness you will then have the power to improve yourself and your relationships. You have CHOICE instead of automatic reaction. She works with individuals and partners of any kind: Marriage, dating, engaged, business partners, friends, parent-child, etc *Enneagram is not religious and individuals of any religion or spiritual practice can benefit from it. *LGBTQ+ friendly* She also offers gift packages for weddings, engagements, or anniversary gifts. She can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a text or voicemail at 865-585-5789 to schedule a 15 minute get to know her Zoom meeting and see if she is the right fit for you!